Welcome, reader!


Check out "The Hub" for weekly reviews, trailers, challenges, and discussion topics. Leave positive comments that would be helpful to other readers!


Like a particular genre? Check out just those books using the menu at the top of this page! Like a particular author? Well, click on ONE book by that author in the genre page and see others like it!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Incarceron

Hey Readers,

This one is on my "to-read" list, too!  It seems so interesting.  Check out the preview below.  Has anyone read it?  I would love to hear your thoughts on it.

Happy reading!
 


2 comments:

  1. I have read it. It's a little complicated and confusing sometimes but overall I really liked it. Have you read it yet? I really want to read the sequel to it, Sapphique, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Incarceron is a little slow in the beginning but it gets really good in the middle and end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kassie. That is great information for prospective readers! I actually have not read this one yet, but it is on my list! I hope to get to it this month or at least over the summer. My "to-read" list is about 100 books long! :-P Let me know when you read Sapphique! Have you read Maze Runner? The two books seem somewhat similar. I really enjoyed Maze Runner!

    ReplyDelete