Welcome, reader!


Check out "The Hub" for weekly reviews, trailers, challenges, and discussion topics. Leave positive comments that would be helpful to other readers!


Like a particular genre? Check out just those books using the menu at the top of this page! Like a particular author? Well, click on ONE book by that author in the genre page and see others like it!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Get Ready For Chaos!

Not to long ago I read a book called Absolutely Normal Chaos by Sharon Creech. The main character in this book is a minor character from another one of her books, Walk Two Moons. Absolutely Normal Chaos is about a girl named Mary Lou Finney, and she is writing about what she did over the summer for school. At first, she isn't thrilled about it. She also isn't thrilled about her cousin Carl Ray coming for the summer. Then, out of nowhere, her neighbor died. But the biggest surprise of all is losing her best friend and starting to like Alex Cheevey, who has been her schoolmate for as long as she can remember. To hear all of her stories, read Absolutely Normal Chaos by Sharon Creech!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Rachael! This book sounds really good. I actually have Walk Two Moons in the classroom, but I have not yet read it. I assume you read both? Which did you prefer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read both, and I like both, but I prefer Absolutely Normal Chaos, because I feel like I can relate to it more.

    ReplyDelete