Welcome, reader!


Check out "The Hub" for weekly reviews, trailers, challenges, and discussion topics. Leave positive comments that would be helpful to other readers!


Like a particular genre? Check out just those books using the menu at the top of this page! Like a particular author? Well, click on ONE book by that author in the genre page and see others like it!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Reading!

Hey, readers! I was so happy to see a huge turnout at our blog interest session yesterday! Our next meeting is the Wednesday after break right after school. Our goal is to get everyone set up with their Google apps account so we can get a move on posting! Spread the word! Anyone who would like to join our ranks may do so; just have them see me for a permission slip. I will accept slips between now and our Wednesday meeting.

I hope everyone enjoys their spring break before the big NJ ASK tests! I also hope you all will use some of your time to read some books for pleasure! I am working on reading Dead to You by Lisa McMann... what are YOU reading? Tell us about it by leaving a comment! Is it any good? Happy spring reading! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, readers! Finished Dead to You! It was a quick and easy read, but somewhat unsettling. I read it in its entirety, other than the first 50 pages, last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see that you are all so excited about writing here! Ms. Sental told me how many of you are ready to start. Today I am showing your site to a group of teachers from Pennsylvania who are interested in the work you are all starting. See, already you are gaining "global" appeal!

    ReplyDelete