Welcome, reader!


Check out "The Hub" for weekly reviews, trailers, challenges, and discussion topics. Leave positive comments that would be helpful to other readers!


Like a particular genre? Check out just those books using the menu at the top of this page! Like a particular author? Well, click on ONE book by that author in the genre page and see others like it!

Friday, April 27, 2012

Good Reads!

Hey, Readers!

I joined a really neat new site!  Just go to www.goodreads.com.  Check out my widget in the left hand sidebar!  It shows all the books I have marked in my "to read" pile!  Let me know if you are planning to read any of them, already have, or if you want to recommend one for me to add!  If you join, you can track the books you read, get recommendations, and mark books you would like to read.  When you sign up, you create a profile and the site suggests books for you to rate!  It is lots of fun!  Once you rate a certain number, Goodreads creates a recommendation page for you!

Have a Facebook account?  Link it!  Everything you do on Goodreads will pop up as a status on FB and you can hook up with your friends too!

:)  Happy good-reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment